Sunday, February 21, 2010

daisy

To add to my love for flowers and alice, I just read on a very amazing fashion site: www.dujourmag.com (actually it's a magazine that was recommended by a fellow blogger Sugar and Blush- check her out!- )
" DUJOUR is an indie mag created for the independent gal who doesnt take fashion too seriously and simply needs a good read on rainy Sundays. And just like those pink cupcakes, DUJOUR Magazine is known for leaving you wanting more, and more…and more!"

Okay, so I found this picture and immediately I thought of posting it. It's beautiful. And I find it sort of peaceful, fairy like and inspiring


and some more:


Do you like 'em?


Love,

La Dolce Moda*

2 comments:

  1. very pretty princess-y

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lighting and very soft colors.
    I like them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!