Thursday, February 18, 2010

My PINK Soulmate- Another Catwalk

The spring/summer 2010 collection of Moschino Cheap & Chic (showcased in Milan) was utterly fantastic.
High waisted bikinis, black 'n white patterns, 'amore', 'eve' & 'schocking' as headlines, pink everywhere, what's not to love?

Vogue described the catwalk as "A haze of happy go lucky", is there a better review?
I love it, I just seriously adore this show, I think it's all of the pink-ness that makes me go a little crazy. I LOVE IT!

The CATWALK:













(www.vogue.co.uk)





What do you think? Are you a fan of the pink craziness?

Love,

La Dolce Moda

PS.{YAY! three followers - psst I'm following myself, do the math:) haha}

1 comment:

  1. I love this collection to bits. And not only because I'm a sucker for anything pink, but because it has everything; Spots, bows, big hats, pastel colours, vintage inspiration and just plain kookiness. I'm definitely a fan :)
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!