Monday, February 15, 2010

There's no age in Fashion


Suri Cruise, the daughter of actors Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, has been nominated and selected for UK Glamour's Fashionista of the Year. Yes, I did just say Suri, as in  the three year old child. She has -according to Glamour- a wardrobe worth more than $1m. Impressive huh?
Others who made the list are Princess Charlotte Casigrahi, Anna Kendrick, Ashley Greene, January Jones, Coco Rocha & Zoe Saldana.

Who will you be voting for?


(http://suricruisefashion.blogspot.com)

To vote for the fashionista click below:

Is she too young to be selected as a fashionista of the year? What do you think?


La Dolce Moda

2 comments:

  1. Suri has $1mil in clothes?! Craziness!! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know hard to believe right?

    thanks for stopping by mine:) I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!