Thursday, March 18, 2010

Alice in Wonderland argentine editorial

So you've seen the vogue version of Alice in Wonderland, (if not, click here) this is how the Argentines perceive it:


Do you like 'em? Which one is better? (I'm guessing you're gonna say Vogue.. I know, it was a lot chic-er than this one, but this one is still fun!)

Ya vimos como Vogue interpretó Alicia En el País de las Maravillas (si no lo pudieron leer cliqueen aquí)... ¡veamos como lo hizo Buenos Aires!

¿Les gustan? ¿O prefieren la interpretación más chic de Vogue?



Hugs&Kisses,

La Dolce Moda

;)

5 comments:

  1. Love your post! Great pictures!

    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... love it!!!
    AMAZING BLOG
    http://thescentofobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks for sharing.. I didn't see the Vogue version so yes, I do like it better. But like you said, Argentina's version is still fun and more realistic compared to Vogue which almost tells the story itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool photoshoot!
    Visit me!
    www.mygoldhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like this shoot! That was a great movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!