Thursday, March 11, 2010

an amy winehouse inspired collection

Fred Perry, famous british fashion designer, is designing a collection inspired by none other than singer Amy Winehouse.
The marketing director said "Amy has been wearing Fred Perry for years, so we were aware she was a genuine fan of the brand. Amy has a unique sense of style that reflects the brand's own historical reference points."
The collection will debut this October!
As Vogue UK explained, it will mostly include "(Winehouse's signature look), including twinsets, skinny pencil skirts, capri pants, mini dresses, and polo shirts."
And rumor has it that Amy will participate in the designing. Can't wait to see what they come up with

Amy Winehouse for Fred Perry

Thoughts? Do you want to see what Amy comes up with? I know I am.

Sketches:

Love,

La Dolce Moda

4 comments:

  1. oh yeah, seems very interesting. I love that checkered little dress sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my blog for your blog award!

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't say I'll buy it, but I can't wait to see it!
    Love the blog btw.
    :]
    tiaras-and-tulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!