Tuesday, March 2, 2010

avril lavigne and alice in wonderland AGAIN

Not only did Avril Lavigne sing the "Alice' (movie theme) song, but she is now designing Alice In Wonderland themed clothes.

Her Abbey Dawn line will now include several "Alice in Wonderland " inspired clothing, it will be available at Kohls (March 5th)

Some of the clothes:

(www.kohls.com)

I must say, I am usually a fan of Alice In Wonderlan- inspired clothing, but this is just not my cup of tea.

So what do you think? Do you like 'em?

La Dolce Moda*

5 comments:

  1. i don't really like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no Alice collection without a Mad Hatter's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, i'm not really a fan either. the alice-inspired fashion on my blog is very, very good. two different wavelengths.

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really not a fan at all. It's a bit too cheap looking! booo. Have you seen the new Alice movie?

    Great blog

    www.hannahdare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!