Thursday, March 11, 2010

the best oscar dress!

After the whole oscar dress "Hit or miss" drama, I remembered one of my favorite dresses worn to the oscars.
If there's someone who knows how to dress is (one of my personal favorites) Penelope Cruz. She usually wears (like she did this year) mermaid cut dresses, but..
Didn't you just fall in love with the white dress she wore to the oscars last year?
(Pierre Balmain) just beautiful! Diamond beaded vintage dress. Did you fall in love yet?
it reminded me a lot of an Audrey Hepburn movie, Sabrina, the black&white dress. I know they're not that similar, but they're both my favorites... the escence, classic beauty, is what overlaps in both

Which are your favorite Oscar dresses of the past few years?

to view more of Penelope's fashion click here

Bye!

La Dolce Moda*

3 comments:

  1. wow...her dress last year was beautiful! love it!

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was heaven...pure heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. her dress is amazing and love your blog!

    http://septpommesvertes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!