Sunday, March 28, 2010

Disney Fashion

While I was doing some fashion photographers' research I came across this Disney campaign photographed by non other than Annie Leibovitz.
Not only do I love her work, but I also love disney! (so this was the perfect combination!) And guess who else was a part of this project? scarlett johanssen, whoopie goldberg, jessica biel, roger federer, gisele bundchen, tina fay, just to name a few...
Annie Leibovitz's Disney Dream Portrait Series - Cinderella
Annie Leibovitz's Disney Dream Portrait Series - Snow White
Annie Leibovitz's Disney Dream Portrait Series - PocahontasAnnie Leibovitz's Disney Dream Portrait Series - King Arthur
Annie Leibovitz's Disney Dream Portrait Series - Peter Pan
Annie Leibovitz's Disney Dream Portrait Series - FairiesAnnie Leibovitz's Disney Dream Portrait Series - Alladin
Annie Leibovitz's Disney Dream Portrait Series - Alice
Annie Leibovitz's Disney Dream Portrait Series - Genie
Disney Fantasea Julianne Moore as The Little Mermaid Ariel

The pictures are from the 2007-08 Disney Dream Portrait Series.
Here's what USA today said about the shoot:
The famed photographer's reputation, combined with the allure of Disney, has sent a pop princess to Wonderland, a soccer stud to slay a dragon and an acclaimed actress scurrying slipperless down a staircase.
What do you think? Which one is your favorite?
I'm more of a classic gal, and I think the first one, the one of (Scarlett as) Cinderella is the best one (I adore how the castle appears in the background, and the dress-skirt- is just gorgeous). I don't know, they're all so cute!

à bientôt,

La Dolce Moda*

3 comments:

  1. i love these disney photos especially the first one. if only we can be in this world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love themmmm!
    (the onlyy one I'm not liking is the Jennifer Lopez one, it looks really fake, :( )

    great blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!