Monday, March 15, 2010

teen vogue: Miley Fashion

I love the Miley Cyrus fashion spread in Teen Vogue. It's a wonderful editorial, where she poses next to her beau, the gorgeous Liam Hemsworth.


I love the shirt and the pants. THE HEELS AND THE PURSE ARE JUST BEYOND COOL... utterly fantastic!





a behind the scenes image of the Teen Vogue Paris shoot.


How cool would it be to be in a fashion shoot in PARIS? I think Miley would fall under the category of young and fabulous, because really, how many seventeen year olds (eighteen?) can say that they go to shoots on location (for instance PARIS) with their boyfriends, and they get to keep some of the clothes.

Love as always,

La Dolce Moda*

4 comments:

  1. She really does look fantastic in that red dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first look I love!
    the second not so much that color red is just to much

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the top in the first photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the red dress looks in the third picture, her blue eyes really match! She was actually seen last year in this cute hotel in palermo (Argentina) wearing a similar dress. She has a perfect sense of fashion, I can perceive she will go great in the fashion business!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!