Wednesday, March 3, 2010

v magazine

my newest guilty pleasure


recently I became a huge fan of the amazing V MAGAZINE. My obsession started a couple of weeks ago, when I was really bored watching TV re-runs, I started watching a "The Rachel Zoe Project" re-run which really caught my attention.


She (RZ) had to style an 80s themed photo shoot, and she got all these really fun outfits, and I remember her saying something like "there's no fashion limit at V" which of course is AWESOME!

Do you like V magazine? or is it too edgy/avant garde?
(would love to read what you got to say!)

CLICK HERE to check out the V shoot of Jessica Stam ("The Rachel Zoe Workout")

Bye,

La Dolce Moda*

5 comments:

  1. i think it might be too edgy for me.
    still there were some nice shots of the Milan Fashion Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i saw this episode (I'm addicted). And yes, I adore V Magazine, it is quite avant garde but it's refreshing I think. One reads Vogue because it's ... well it's Mecca. Cosmo is for sex. Frankie is for vintage. Rolling Stone for music. And V for edgy things we wouldn't really ever dream of trying to pull off. I love your blog, so cute
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've seen the Size Issue and i like it.

    check me out.
    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for commenting!
    definitely visiting all of you,
    bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get latest digital magazines for iPad, iPhone and PC/MAC available on Other Edition newsstand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!