Saturday, April 3, 2010

heritage 1981

I love forever 21. Whenever I travel to the States, that's pretty much the place we DON'T MISS!
I'm serious, I love it.
So, of course, we love Heritage 1981 (I love the name also, I don't know why, I just find it appealing, don't you? heritage 1981)
Another of my guilty pleasures is ANTM
So, of course, what's not to love of the new heritage 1981 ad campaign (modeled by former ANTM winner, Nicole Fox?







I honestly love this shoot. It's got the 70s-retro vibe going, and the pictures are amazing.
love it! and Nicole is so pretty in this shoot!

will you be getting any of this heritage 1981 outfits?


♥love,

La Dolce Moda*

2 comments:

  1. aww Nicole look so sweet :)
    she has gorgeous hair
    great post!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I'm going to get any of the clothes, but I'm digging the campaign :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!