Saturday, April 3, 2010

just in: Peter Jensen

"The collection was based on a picture that I found of me and my grandmother from the Seventies, when I was going through her house after she died. I'm around five years old wearing a pair of striped denim trousers and a white T-shirt with a print on, It is a really nice picture because I really loved her, she was really good fun."

Peter Jensen described his collaboration for Swedish label. How many people do you know that can say they're inspired by a single picture for a whole collection? wow.

I just finished watching a couple of pictures of his old collections and I LOVE THEM!
They're very preppy (and you all know I LOOOOOOOVE preppy-ness)
and very effortless chic: loose fabric, simple colors and loads of different textures:


What do you think? Are you excited?


Love, as always,

La Dolce Moda*

1 comment:

  1. he's got very interesting past collections.
    can't wait to see what he does next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!