Tuesday, April 20, 2010

McQueen & GaGa


McQueen's final shoe collection!!
It was inspired by Angels And Demons, a selection of theatrical shoes.
INSANE! So au-vangarde, extreme!

What do you think? Are you HAPPY?

(I personally think they're all a bit too extreme, but they're art. The last one I'm really liking though...)




______________________________________________________\


Gaga Gone WildGang GreenLady G PhotoIncognito GagaGaga Live PicGaga: No PantsMasked GagaOMFGagaLady GaGa NakedLady Gaga Sort of ToplessGaga Over FashionGaga in ConcertExplosive Lady GagaLady Gaga NudeSuperGagaMirror BraLady GaGa: Nice PantiesWeird Lady Gaga Outfit

Oh and check out this article,

The Best (Worst?) of Lady Gaga Fashion





Love,

La Dolce Moda*


5 comments:

  1. MxQueen!!!!!
    the shoes are totally cool

    the two black boots are my fav

    xoxo
    -Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, definitely a work of art. Especially the gold ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* McQueen was truly a genius. I agree, deffo art but I could totally see myself wearing the last pair. Oh and that Gaga article ... classic haha
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. now although i don't think i can wear any of these--except maybe the 1st ones--they are so hot! so hot!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!