Monday, April 5, 2010

shopping in Buenos Aires☆

a couple of weeks ago I went shopping to the Paseo Alcorta (in Palermo, Buenos Aires). Here are a couple of pictures of displays (I could only get a few because as soon as I showed my camera everyone started to stare- you're not supposed to take pictures at malls, who knew?)
Anyways, I could take a few.

☆ ☆ ☆

Hace un par de semanas fui de compras al shopping Paseo Alcorta (en Palermo, Buenos Aires). En el collage de arriba se ven algunos de los negocios.
No pude sacar más fotos porque cada vez que sacaba mi cámara todos me miraban fijo y luego miraban mi cámara, ¿cómo iba a saber que en teoría está mal sacar fotos en el shopping?


ciao,
La Dolce Moda*

2 comments:

  1. very cool displays

    xx beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite has to be the sale sign with the smiley face and I really like he hats stacked up too-has some character!
    - Tribulations of an Easily Distractable Teen Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!