Saturday, May 29, 2010

long time no see


I'm sorry I haven't been posting for a while,
I've been having pretty tough exams, and I just got back from Paris...
Well actually that's not the whole story, I was supposed to be there for two weeks, but because of a family emergency I had to come back three days after I had left.... :(

But thankfully, I had a taste of lovely and beautiful Paris. The city of lights, what can I say? it was amazing!

Here I leave you a couple of pictures of the city of bright lights:








Love,

La Dolce Moda

6 comments:

  1. That's such a shame you couldn't stay! I went for two weeks and even that wasn't enough. Nice photos though :) Hope the family is okay
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you both so much for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hermosa Paris la ciudad que siempre te espera

    Mi padre dice que Paris es champagne y el resto apenas agua mineral

    Es la ciudad en la que conoci a mi marido

    Pronto volveras
    Beso grande
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm sorry you couldn't stay longer. But nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post.++
    & you have really amazing blog.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!