Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rachel Bilson does charity with Coach

Rachel Bilson -former The OC star- is teaming up with Coach to raise some money for the charity: The Art of Elysium
She chose three of her favorite handbags of the Poppy Coach collection, and part of the profit of these handbags will be donated to charity. (until August 4th)

I absolutely love Poppy Coach it's sooooooo pretty. And of course, extremely preppy which is just the cherry on top of the cake.
I love all of the Poppy ads, I remember seeing them everywhere when I walked around NYC. :) It really does take me back.

The bags Rachel Bilson chose were:

Poppy Sequin Spotlight

Poppy Sequins Disco Bag

Poppy Leather Bella tote

Great choices!


Love,
La Dolce Moda

2 comments:

  1. I love that Rachel Bilson is still so involved with charities and fashion after these few years since The O.C. She's just too fabulous :) Love the ad's too, colorful and fun!
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!