Monday, June 17, 2013

Anna Dello Russo: "fashion maniac"

Anna Dello Russo is a prominent figure in the fashion world. She is the editor at large of Vogue Japan, although the Italian fashionista lives in the fashion capital of the world: Milan.


She worked at Condé Nast for 18 years between Vogue Italia and L'Uomo Vogue and she is often featured on street style blogs like The Sartorialist and Jak & Jil.  In 2010 she came out with a new fragrance called Beyond. In October 2012 the fashionista designed an accessories line for H&M.


ADR's fragrance (on the left) and an ad for her H and M collection.

Anna Dello Russo has one of the most frequented fashion blogs today. She uploads daily pictures, that gives us a glimpse to the life of a fashion world insider.

Anna's blog


Some of her latest pictures:

Her fabulous gold gladiator heels (left) and a picture of the opening of Miroslava Duma's website buro 24/7.


Some of her extravagant looks:

A star print chemise with a fantastic tube skirt, a yellow clutch and amazing red sunglasses, at the Missoni fashion show in Milan.

Anna walking down the catwalk for the Lanvin- H and M show.

The editor fashionista wearing a yellow dress with a pair of her H and M designed sunglasses.

A cutout short dress with golden details.

A similar cutout dress in pink. I absolutely love this outfit. The shoes, the dress and the clutch all with the same shade of pastel pink, adorned with a bunch of golden bracelets (and shocker: no sunglasses!).


Anna Dello Russo wearing a beautiful dress with flowers in Paris. She always manages to perfectly match her shoes, her purse and the dress.

Anna Dello Russo in her fashion territory: Milan, during fashion week, walking her dog to a show. Anna is wearing an orange coat with a fabulous (and huge) fur hat.



Anna Dello Russo with fellow editor (a personal idol of mine) Miroslava Duma during fashion week. Anna is wearing a dress with many different prints, and Mira looks as cute as ever with a yellow coat and a long shirt underneath.

Mingling with the fashion world. Anna Dello Russo with Giovanna Battaglia (editor of L'Uomo Vogue) and Steano Tonchi (editor of W magazine). Anna is wearing an amazing beige outfit: a beige fur coat, and beige pants, with beautiful platform golden shoes.


Anna Dello Russo with former editor-in-chief of French Vogue Carine Roitfeld. 

Anna Dello Russo rocking a beautiful lilac and gold dress with designer Jason Wu at a Rag & Bone after party.

Are you a fan of Anna's extravagant style? Did you buy anything from her H and M collaboration? 


All the best,
Francesca




24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, right? She has such a unique sense of style! And she's so fashion forward!
      You guys have a great blog!

      F

      Delete
  2. Hello, I love the photos and the style of Anna, cute blog.
    I invite you to follow us on GFC, Facebook and Bloglovin.
    Let me know
    Kisses
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasmin! I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin :)
      Congrats on a great blog!!!

      Francesca

      Delete
    2. Gracias por seguirme,yo tambien ya te sigo por GFC y bloglovin.
      Estaremos en contacto.
      Besos
      Yasmin

      Delete
  3. Amazing blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria you have an amazing blog! Congratulations!
      I just followed you :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing looks! So cool:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comment on my blog! i'm following you back!
    come back to my blog soon!
    xoxo
    vale

    www.lavaligiasuletto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE this woman! I stalk her instagram so much haha. Wish I'd managed to get hold of some of her H&M line but sadly only blogged about it :( Great post!
    Sinéad xo

    ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for getting back to us, we follow you now.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wwwwooo... Shuch a stylish women...!!

    Keep in touch
    Beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear,
    thank you for your lovely comment & for following :)
    I follow back now :)
    Have a nice evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is such a great fashion icon! I love this post and your blog! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lara thanks so much for a lovely comment!
      You have an amazing blog! I just followed you.

      All the best,
      Francesca

      Delete
  11. I love Anna, she's fabulous !

    Greetings from Poland,

    Caayenne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caayenne you have a fabulous blog!
      Congrats & thanks for stopping by :)
      Francesca

      Delete
  12. She is amazing!! I'm so glad you posted this post!

    I invite you to check out my blog.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie, thank you so much for your comment!
      I just checked out your blog and I followed you :)
      Francesca

      Delete
  13. OMG! This woman is fabularse!!
    Have you watched the clips on YouTube...all her amazing 'stuff'...would love to have a good mung thru' her accessories and clothing.
    Mr B was kind enough to buy me several pieces from her H&M collection. (Yes, I'm a lucky girl!) Really must blog them!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! You definitely should! I wish I could've bought something from her collection.

      Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  14. Love this post! Very nice blog! (Muyyy guapa!)

    Now following you!

    Hope you check out my blog! and follow me if you liked my blog!

    www.mialay.blogspot.com

    Mialay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!