Monday, June 10, 2013

black and white stripes

everyone loves black and white stripes

The former Lizzie McGuire rocks black and white striped Paige Edgemont skinny jeans.


Beyonce wears a black and white striped Topshop crop top with a tube black and white skirt. I love her hat and sunglasses, and the heels add a splash of color to the whole ensemble.


Miley Cyrus wearing a striped Chanel jumpsuit accessorized with a gold necklace and red lips. I'm not a huge fan of the jumpsuit, but the stripes look great on her.


Again, Miley wearing black and white striped Marc Jacobs pants. 


Solange Knowles looking fabulous on stage rocking striped Kaelen pants.


Little Mix's Leigh Anne looks stunning in a Missguided Levana striped bodytight dress.


And finally, a very pregnant Kim Kardashian wearing a striped Kardashian Kollection dress with Gucci flats and an amazing Celine purse.

Are you a fan of the black and white striped fashion?
Who has your favorite look?

Thanks for visiting,

Francesca




16 comments:

  1. I love a black and white combo for sure and stripes are always a favorite. I think I prefer the understated stripe like Kim K's or the very bold stripe like Leigh Anne's.
    x
    Jen & Kelly
    http://fashionablyfestive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello beautiful! I just met you and I love your blog! so I follow you from now! I invite you to register for a drawing for beautiful clothes I have on my blog! XOXO kisses!
    http://siempremisspetula.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/sorteo-para-celebrar-ls-400-seguidors.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black and white stripes! I'm your newest follower via gfc and blogovin :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your header - did you paint it yourself??


    Stop by!
    http://thesirensdesign.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShopTheSirens

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge fan of black and white stripes. I wear them all of the time. Love all of these photos, but I think my favourite is Hilary Duff's. I could never wear those pants on my curvy figure, but she looks awesome in them.

    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi babe, new giveaway on my blog! You can win a 30$ coupon to spend on Chicnova! Wanna join?
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/06/chicnova-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, i really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is really awesome :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorites are Lizzie McGuire and Miley :) Their trousers are really cool! You have much time on your hands, I guess :)) You write few posts every day ;o

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of stripes and I love the fact that its everywhere this season! I love Miley Cyrus's and Lizzie McGuire's look the most!
    Follow me and I would love to follow you back! (:

    Love,
    Anushka Makar
    www.eleganzadubai.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/EleganzaDubai

    ReplyDelete
  11. Solange Knowles looks so cool! I love stripes.
    Your blog is really great. I love the color scheme. Chic and subtle.
    Congratulations on your great blog. You have style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!