Saturday, June 15, 2013

Carolina Herrera resort 14

Carolina Herrera's newest resort collection is everything we love about the brand: full of prints but incredibly classic and simple, with main colors like: black, white, blue and red and even some floral motifs and stripes.
These are my favorite looks (starting with the fact that the presentation was on Carolina Herrera's New York terrace):

Fabulous dresses, I specially love the one on the right, the strapless gown is beautiful and I absolutely love the combination of colors.


I  love palazzo pants, they are my favorite kind of pants: super chic and comfortable at the same time. The dark blue dress on the right is perfect for cocktails, I love the combination of sheer and sequined fabrics.

These dresses are beautiful, they have modern-cuts but manage to remain as classic as any other Carolina Herrera gown.


I love Carolina's new modern collection, the palazzo pants are my favorite, and these last three dresses are beautiful.
What do you think of the resort collection? Do you like the combination of modern and classic?

Thank you for stopping by,
Stay as chic as always

Francesca

21 comments:

  1. Love this collection, the print are fabulous.

    Have a great day!
    Mathilde.
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the dress on the 2nd picture!
    Modern and classy look nice together!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stella thank you for stopping by :)
      You have a great blog & I just followed you!
      If you want, follow me so that we don't lose touch

      Francesca

      Delete
  3. Love love this collection !

    Nicky
    www.mywishsle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so pretty! i love your blog, def going to follow!

    Check out mine as well, and follow if you like?

    coffeenotesandtea.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress on the 2nd pic is beyond beautiful!

    effiesdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by :)
      You have a great blog!
      Francesca

      Delete
  6. CHECK OUT THE NEW POST!
    http://fashionablyforward411.blogspot.com/
    xx
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the combination and I think it's a great way for the brand to have a fresh look yet still stick to its classic aesthetic. The second stripey one is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great collection! I would love to have every piece in my closet! please visit my blog. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa your blog is great! I just followed you.
      You can follow back if you like!

      Francesca

      Delete
  9. Wow! The first stripped dress furthest to the right on the first row is absolutely divine!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talia great blog! I just followed you
      & you can follow back if you like!

      All the best

      Delete
  10. Resort collections are always a treat haha

    www.pocket-hopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yara great blog! I just followed you
      :)

      Delete
  11. I'm not really that in too floral prints but Carolina Herrera make it possible for me to like it. It's like art on fabrics

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa you are so right! Carolina Herrera manages to make them beautiful yet not that girly.

      Thanks for stopping by! Stylevanity is a great blog!

      Delete
  12. I love theses outfits, very chic and beautiful.
    remarkableramblings.blogspot.com
    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool this HC resort collection. Had no idea... Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!