Friday, June 7, 2013

Carrie Bradshaw designs!



The gorgeous Sarah Jessica Parker is going to design a collection of shoes and handbags for Manolo Blahnik: "the SJP collection."
Fifteen years after first portraying the iconic Carrie Bradshaw, she is finally designing her own collection of shoes and handbags.
"Because I got to play that role, I wore a lot of shoes, and by default I learned an enormous amount," she told US Vogue, of her time on Sex and the City. "It's hard to - no pun intended - walk away from that. (...) In a silly way, I think it's what people have expected of me most because of Carrie Bradshaw" 

SJP is taking inspiration from labels like Charles Jourdan and Maud Frizon.

check out here Vogue's article on Sarah Jessica Parker's soon-to-be collection.


And, for the sake of reminiscing, lets take a look at Carrie Bradshaw through the years:





Are you excited for SJP's future Manolo collection? 

Thank you for stopping by,

Francesca






6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see her designs! I'm sure it will be fabulous!! <3

    BTW thanks for visiting my site too. I'm following you now via Bloglovin. I like the articles you write especially the one about Vogue's It Girl, their art director from Argentina :) Keep up the good work!

    xx
    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can guarantee that it will be sold out the day they are released... It is going to be cray cray...

    http://www.Blackandolives.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :)
    following back via GFC and Bloglovin #5 :)

    Join My GIVEAWAY:

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/06/cloisonne-enamel-pendant-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post, dear.

    Thank you so much for following my blog. U made my day!

    Gladly follow u back.

    Kisses,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te sigo guapa! =)

    Un besito,

    www.dear-valeria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!