Friday, June 14, 2013

Cavalli designs for Beyonce

Roberto Cavalli designs a beautiful silky dress for Beyonce's Mrs. Carter World Tour.


The dress has an amazing violet print chiffon gown

Cavalli said: "The stunning Beyoncé Knowles wore a muslin silk multicolored Roberto Cavalli dress with gold barocco embroideries, created exclusively for her The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour."


Apparently, the design  created a lot of controversy because of her really skinny frame, although the designing team said:
"We would like to clarify that the image of the gown created by Roberto Cavalli for Beyoncé is a sketch and not a photo, and therefore it is only meant to be a stylized and artistic vision," Roberto wrote on his facebook
"Roberto Cavalli loves women and more than anyone else has always exalted and highlighted the female shape with his creations, building his signature style on the glorification of sensuality and femininity."





On that note..


The one woman enterprise Beyonce has also come up with a limited edition of her Heat fragrance and said:
“I love my music, I love performing, and most of all, I love and appreciate my fans. I wanted to give them a special remembrance of this tour, and I created this scent to reflect the power, passion, and playfulness I put into my performances.” 

What do you think of Beyonce's concert gown? I personally love it!

All the best,
Francesca


2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!