Sunday, June 30, 2013

CH store opening: a star gathering event



Carolina Herrera has opened a new store in the legendary Rodeo Drive, LA. And tons of Hollywood fashionistas were there to celebrate it, looking as stylish as ever.

Amy Adams, always a huge Carolina Herrera fan. Left, the actress smiling with the designer wearing a CH ensemble. 

The beautiful Naya Rivera wore a gorgeous black and white, polk-a-dot CH jumpsuit and looked absolutely radiant.

Both actrices Angie Harmon and Rashida Jones looked stunning in Carolina Herrera


The always adorable young Mad Men starlet looked as chic as ever in CH.

Ali Larter and Camilla Belle, they both look great in CH. I especially love Ali Larter's short fuchsia floral dress  with sandals.

What do you think of these amazing CH dresses? My favorite is Naya's jumpsuit, it's so classical and chic. I love it. I also really like Kiernan Shipka's dress, she always looks adorable.


Thanks for reading!

Love as always,

Francesca



14 comments:

  1. Great presentation my dear. I love Carolina Herrera's designs. Classy and feminine.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret thank you so much for your visit and your comment :)
      I really appreciate it!
      Hope you liked it & you come back!

      Francesca, from La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  2. I don't know much about the store so I will just comment on the celebrities. Haha! :) They're looking pretty as ever. :)

    http://meowmd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree!
      Thanks for your comment :)
      Hope you liked the blog!

      Delete
  3. SO many beautiful outfits there!
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrielle, thank you for your comment :)
      Hope you liked the blog & you come back,
      Francesca, your new friend from La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  4. Wow! Amazing event!
    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!! I love CH too much!!! Thank you for the great post!!!
    I love your blog! Let`s follow each other? ;-)

    www.brandator.tv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting La Dolce Moda !
      I just followed you :) Hope you follow back
      and let's keep in touch!!!

      Delete
  6. Yay! lovely blog :)

    Please do some visit mine and enter my huge giveaway if you like!

    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/2013/06/giveaway-its-raining-clothes-babe.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!! Did it just end?

      Delete
  7. Me encantan estos vestidos!
    Gran post
    Saludos de Colombia
    Lucia!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree. Naya's jumpsuit is gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!