Friday, June 7, 2013

Dianna Agron's "You, Me & charlie"



The actress Dianna Agron is an editor, and founder, of this funny and quirky site. She writes that it started out like an artistic retreat during a promotional tour (of Glee) in Australia.


Dianna says of the name:
This is a space for YOU and ME. Our space is... CHARLIE. Again, if you followed the blog, you know that the header reads, [Dianna Agron, but you can call me Charlie.] I guess I have never really felt like a Dianna. I suppose that is because my friends and family all call me Di, babe, kitty, lamb, all those special nicknames that only your loved ones could possibly coin. I didn’t realize it at first, but it seems as if I had taken a liking to the name Charlie for longer than I can remember!
Without the arts I would not wake up each morning with the joie de vivre that encompasses my entire being. I would feel flat as a pancake.  



Lovely & inspiring words!
On the blog you can find everything from creative challenges on lightings and collages to city guides and summer playlists.



Check out you, me &charlie and tell me what you think! It's definitely a creative outlet where you can find everything from dance challenges (click here) to toy art galleries (click here). You should definitely check it out!

Thank you for stopping by :)

Francesca




2 comments:

  1. heyyy...

    thanks alot for your kind words on my blog....
    ur blog is reslly very nice....

    i just followed you on GFC and bloglovin...

    hope you follow back you u havent...
    keep in touch..
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are invited to my "International Giveaway sponsored by Naked Minerals".

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-by-naked-minerals.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!