Monday, June 24, 2013

fashion hero: Rachel Zoe

We all have a diverse group of heroes and idols, people we would have huge posters of in our bedroom. My hero is (and will always be) the always stylish fashionista: Rachel Zoe.



If you're alive and you like fashion you know that Rachel Zoe is a fashion-lover magazine editor, turned celebrity stylist, turned fashion designer. Rachel, a native New Yorker, started out working for Elle Magazine and then became a celebrity stylist, famous for her reality show The Rachel Zoe Project. Some of her famous clients include: Kate Hudson, Jennifer Garner, Liv Tyler, and many, many more...

In 2011, the same year her reality show came out, she designed a collection of accessories, footwear and handbags. Her collection was so successful, that it is now sold in more than 275 department stores.

Let's take a look at some of Rachel's best looks:

Miss Zoe is always prone to old hollywood glamour... Everything from yellow velvet vintage Oscar de la Renta to a satin ivory gown.

If you watch The Rachel Zoe Project (the bravo tv reality show) you know that the average work day outfit either includes a fabulous (faux) fur vest or a fabulous designer blazer, ALWAYS paired with10-inch heels.

Always a fan of fabulous hats. Only a true fashionista can pull off some of these choices, (and only a true fashionista owns these many hats).. I love them!


Some of Rachel's celebrity clients include: Jennifer Garner, Kate Hudson, Liv Tyler, Molly Sims, Karolina Kurkova, Nicole Richie, Mischa Barton, and many more..


Rachel's most prized possession is her incredibly PRECIOUS and ADORABLE son Skyler. The youngster always looks fashionable, and probably has a wardrobe bigger than mine...
And just last week Rachel announced that she is expecting her second child! Congrats Miss Zoe!

What do you think of Rachel's chic style? Are you a fan?

Always thankful for your reading,

Francesca :)

photo creds: style.com,  celebritybabyscoop.com, people.com, met gala gallery


Ps: Stay tuned for an RZ Get the Look (affordable of course) post coming soon...

(for the RZ fanatics: "that's maj"- signature quote from her Bravo TV show)

29 comments:

  1. I feel like she is such an inspiration for fashion stylists, considering how much she has accomplished in her career. I love how she styles celebs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree Lauren!
      Thanks for your comment + visit:) I just checked out your blog and I followed you on GFC and bloglovin, if you like follow back so we can stay in touch.
      :) Francesca

      Delete
  2. She has an incredible sense of style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her.
    Great blog !!!!
    Isa <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Lucia, gracias por tu comentario!
      Me encanta tu blog :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Michele, thank you so much for your comment!
      I am honored you checked out La Dolce Moda
      I am a huge, huge fan of your blog!
      Hope you come back & you liked it!

      Francesca

      Delete
  6. oh wow...
    kisses
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kriti, great blog :)
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  7. I can't say I LOVE her, but I certainly admire her a lot. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalia, Thanks for your comment!
      Hope you liked my blog & come back :)
      Francesca

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Jessica, thank you so much for your visit!
      Sono onorata per la tua visita!
      :) Grazie milleeeeee!!!!!!

      Delete
  9. I love her! Nice post!
    Great blog!
    Do you wanna follow each other via bloglovin' and gfc? Check out my blog and let me know!

    http://fashion-board.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maja great blog :) I followed you on gfc and bloglovin.
      Hope you follow back!

      :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm following you now on bloglovin' and gfc!

      Kisses!

      Delete
  10. I love her too, such a great stylist!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maragaret thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  11. She is definitely my inspiration! :) I love her!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes two of us :) hehe
      Thanks for your comment Maddie!

      Delete
  12. She is definitely a fashion icon, love her style!
    Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook and Twitter, leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie great blog! I loved your outfit of florals and stripes :)
      I just followed you on Gfc and bloglovin, hope you follow back
      xx Francesca

      Delete
  13. I love Rachel's style! She is so beautifull and her son's just charming!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love all her looks! Great selection!
    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey girlie,

    Found your blog on Lucky! I super love this post about Rachel Zoe! I love her! She definitely proves that every stylish person, no matter how daring, has her own distinct and recognizable style!

    Following you now and if you have some time, feel free to check out my blog and follow if you like!

    Oh, Ivory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is such a great inspiration!
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do watch her show even if her style is not exactly what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!