Friday, June 14, 2013

Fashion Hotels

I recently came across a post on the amazing Dubai Palazzo Versace, a huge resort in Dubai that is still under construction but that will be unbelievable:



After I read about this enormous soon-to-be resort in Dubai, I started researching all of the other designer hotels out there (to add to my bucket list).. 


There are a lot of hotels that have certain suites designed by famous fashion designers, for instance Badgley Mischka designed the Imperial Suite in The Breakers hotel, Palm Beach.
A picture of the Designer Imperial Suite by Badgley Mischka.



Giorgio Armani also has hotels in Milan and Dubai, the Armani Hotel. He has planned to make seven hotels and three vacation resorts.
A lot of the designs of the Armani/Casa collection are seen in his hotel.



The fabulous Oscar de la Renta decorated the luxurious Tortuga Bay Resort in Punta Cana (Dominican Republic). 
One of the thirteen beautiful villas by the sea.


The Hotel Le Bellechasse in Paris was designed by the amazing designer Christian Lacroix. The small boutique hotel is located in St. Germain, and is known for its "flamboyant and unique" style.
One of the 34 unique rooms of the Hotel Le  Bellechasse..


The Maison Moschino is another boutique hotel with 65 bedrooms. It is located in the heart of Milan and it is in a reformed railway station. 


Rosita Missoni has her own chic hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland and another one in Kuwait. Like the Missoni brand, the hotel is full of unique patterns and prints.

Bvlgari has 59 exotic villas in Bali, right next to the Indian Ocean. 
The hotel looks amazing, so exotic and relaxing, check out the infinity pools lighted up at sunset..


The classic American designer, Ralph Lauren, styled the Round Hill Hotel in Jamaica.



The Continentale by Salvatore Ferragamo. Described as a hotel were Holly Golightly would be a guest.  Pink, white and black. The Continentale is located in the centre of Florence.
The lobby/sitting area of the hotel decorated with pink and black chairs, and a huge black and white photo.


What do you think of these hotels? Which one's your favorite one?

Stay chic, and come back soon...

Francesca

photo creds: elledecor.com, fashionhotels.com, jaunted.com, worlds-luxury-guide.com


12 comments:

  1. OMG these hotels are so amazing!! If I HAD to pick a favorite, it would have to be
    The Continentale by Salvatore Ferragamo - pink, white and black! I would love to visit Dubai one day... and stay in one of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victoria thanks for visiting!
      I know they're fabulous and The Continentale is one of the prettiest ones.
      And I wish I could visit Dubai too..!
      :) Come back soon!

      Delete
  2. Really nice post...

    Keep in touch,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first post on your blog and really it is just to say thanks for your Nice Post And Shairing
    You always pick such interesting i visit your blog regularly for updates!
    Loved your description of it.
    Thank you for picking this one.
    http://mp4mobilevidios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a nice comment!
      I'm glad you enjoy them and I really appreciate your visits!
      Hope you come back,
      Francesca!

      Delete
  4. What more can one wish for? I would be happy to live in any of these amazing places.

    http://thestyle-o-meter.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!
    ok, follow you now, and you?
    http://lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elena, great blog! I just followed you on bloglovin :)
      Great outfits!
      Francesca

      Delete
  6. Waaaaww is really amazing!!!!
    I want to be there someday.... maybe in my dreams tonight hahaha
    xx

    Mery

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic post, I haven't really seen such an in depth review of these sorts of designer hotels before, how inspiring! It definitely makes me want to travel even more now, I might have to add a few more spots to my list.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marnie! Thanks for your comment!
      I know, I wish I could visit them allllll!
      You have a great blog and I'm checking out your older posts!
      Francesca

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!