Saturday, June 1, 2013

fashionable young hollywood

Let's take a look at Hollywood's youngest. 
I can't help but always dream to be in the spotlight, and be young and succesful, even famous. Then again, I'm sure there are millions of girl that sit in front of their computers every day, and read all of the gossip sites, or blogs, just to maybe close their eyes and daydream that it could be us..

I feel your pain, I also wish I could be lucky enough to wear this wonderful fashions, and to play dress up..

Selena Gomez is so chic. I have really become a great fan of her style, the gowns she wears are beautiful, but this outfit is the ultimate chic: suspenders, cropped shirt, straight pants, she really does have great style.


This yellow dress is fantastic, and it fits Zendaya like a glove. The color goes really well with her skin, and the electric blue/violet heels compliment the outfit. And the bun! That amazing bun just rounds up the outfit and makes it completely classy, elegant and chic.


Hailee Steinfeld looks adorable in this Donna Karen gown on the red carpet.
I think every girl wants to feel like a princess, (not just on her wedding day). Am I the only one that wishes she just had red carpet events and could get all pampered for an event?


Kiernan Shipka looks very put together in this Chanel outfit she wore to the Chanel Tribecca Film Festival dinner in New York. Imagine being abe to go to a CHANEL event AND being able to wear Chanel to it! The Mad Men actress looks fantastic! and the pink purse is to die for!


All of these ladies look amazing, and looking at the picture just makes me want to go to a party with a bunch of girlfriends and play dress up, do you feel me?
The picture is from the Golden Globes: Vanessa Hudgens is wearing a Jenny Packham dress, very punk-rocky (that looks similar to the Burberry dress Cara Delevigne wore at the Met Gala).
Ashley Tisdale is wearing a cream colored sleeveless dress by ISSA, that is elegant yet sexy at the same time.
Selena Gomez, the third disney beauty is wearing a golden strapless Versace dress. And finally Sarah Hyland is wearing a chiffon dress by Pavoni, with a very low neckline but it is fantastic- isn't it?
All of these dresses are amazing!


Chloe Moretz is wearing a beautiful Dolce & Gabbana dress. I always seemed to really like Chloe, she seems so cool, and she has an amazing sense of style. 


Emma Roberts looks very mature in this midnight blue gown. The dress has a very modern cut, and the bun really compliments the mature look. The white clutch and the diamond bracelet also finish the look. Emma Roberts is also such a corky- cute actress


Victoria Justice looks young and fun in this years' nick choice awards. The dress is really festive and colorful, and the orange heels and beige clutch go with the dress so well! I am also a huge fan of her short hair, so don't be surprised if I chop off my long locks soon... 


Keke Palmer. I love this electric dress! And isn't her braid gorgeous?




Okay, red carpets, gowns, chanel, versace.. too much daydreaming for me,.... I'm going to close my eyes and dream of beautiful clothes and the lucky lives of these beautiful youngsters.


Love,

Francesca 








4 comments:

  1. Que lindas las muchachas!
    Muy buenos vestidos!

    Joaquina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el vestido amarillo con esos tacones, tan atrevido y elegante!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pues que bellos son estos vestidos!!

    Adios!

    Clau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanto este post!
    Fanatica de este blog.
    Muy canchero.
    xo,
    Camila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!