Wednesday, June 5, 2013

good girl goes bad: Miley edition

Miley Cyrus has just come out with a new single We Can't Stop, I'm sure you've noticed how much she's changed since the Hannah Montana years.



Let's take a look at her badass- edgy- 90s- grunge style:




 


I have to say I was a huge fan of her style pre-haircut, hipster and feminine but not too grungey:




What do you think of Miley's style evolution? I am not that into her new pixie cut 90s style, although it's certainly a change from her Disney years. 


Love,

Francesca


7 comments:

  1. Pues que bien se viste la miley!!
    como ha cambiado

    Gracias por pasarte

    @lamoda_12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Miley's style :) Thanks for posting these pictures! I always like to relive her past fashion moments and keep getting inspired! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, this is such a fabulous post, thanks for sharing it! I love Miley's style but liked her haircut before better than the new one. I love her in that white gown, she looks gorgeous! Keep up the great work, you have a wonderful blog! Feel free to check out mine :) Kisses from New York City
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, I'm not a fan of her pixie haircut either. Good post!

    Would love it if you could check out my blog and leave me a comment :)

    http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too don't like it at all...liked her earlier... :(
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know...:)
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello doll! First thanks for visiting and commenting my blog ♥

    Then, Mil ♥ ♥
    Love her! I don't know why people are bashing her like that!
    She looks pretty cool, and I just LOVE her song with Snoop Dog ... or Lion ... seriously he'll just always be Snoop Dog haha

    Anyway I really love Mil new style! She's really inspiring !

    Great post :)
    Muaaacks!

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her style!!! she's amazing ♥
    http://victoriapeace.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!