Tuesday, June 18, 2013

healthy lips


Kate Hudson, the beautiful actress has long been the face of Almay. While shooting the newest campaign for the liquid lip balm, Kate was interviewed and she said: 

“I think I apply lip balm as many times as men think about sex.” 



Kate Hudson has always had beautiful skin and amazing makeup looks, and you can always see her with beautiful natural makeup looks.


Kate looking beautiful at the Venice Film Festival, her hair up do 



At the Golden Globes, Kate looked beautiful and clean with a natural makeup look, and with no heavy eye makeup.


Kate with concelear, cream rose blush  and some light lipstick. I love this perfect beach look.




Kate's hair looked absolutely gorgeous, completely shiny and healthy.



Thank you so much for visiting La Dolce Moda! 

What do your think of Kate's natural make up looks?  She is the ultimate beach blonde California girl. And in accordance to Kate's teachings: remember to use lip balm to keep your lips sexy :)

Francesca

photo creds: daylife.com, elle.com, topnews.in, dailymakeover.com

12 comments:

  1. great post! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rakel gracias por visitar mi blog :)
      Te he seguido y me encanta tu estilo!

      Delete
  2. Kate is beautiful!
    I followed you on bloglovin and would love if you followed back to keep in touch!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca:) Great blog! I just followed you on Bloglovin and g+.
      All the best,
      Francesca

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Maddie thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Love her, and I agree with her! xx

    http://beauteacoffeechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like her with natural make-up as well as more dramatic styles. And I agree with her on the frequency of using lip balm. I do too use a of of it...

    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jolien, I just checked out your blog & I loved it!
      The last post was so true, and really hit home.
      I just followed you :)

      All the best
      Francesca

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Vanessa you have such a cool blog!!
      I just followed you:)

      Thanks so much for stopping by:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!