Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I was never a fan of comics..

But these are comics I would have read!

"When they were Kids" is a wonderful fashion cartoons blog. Seriously, I had so much fun looking through the posts. They draw all the fashion insiders -from Anna Wintour and Andre Leon to Vivienne Westwood- as funny kid cartoons.

The blog's mission statement is:
"THE FASHION CARTOONS BLOG - have you ever wondered what the big names in fashion were like when they were just kids? here's how I imagine them..."

Let's take a look at  some of these hilarious cartoons:


Marc Jacobs

Anna Wintour
Andre Leon Tally
Karl Lagerfeld

the cool kids from Vogue 



What do you think? Check out more funny fashion cartoons at http://fashioncartoons.blogspot.fr/


lots of love,

Francesca



8 comments:

  1. Hallo my dear, thanks to comment and follow you too! greatblog!

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!!

    Gracias por pasarte por mi blog! Te sigo vía GFC.
    Muy buen post!

    Un besito
    nos vemos en www.lasirenadelmississipi.blogspot.com.es

    También puedes darle a Me gusta a mi página www.facebook.com/lasirenadelmississipi

    ReplyDelete
  3. these made me smile :D

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marc Jacobs is the best!!! do you follow me on bloglovin or facebook??
    http://newyorkparigimilano.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny pictures! Thanks four your visit in our blog!
    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanks for your comment! I'm following you back!

    xx Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!