Tuesday, June 11, 2013

well dunn with Jourdan Dunn


Jourdan Dunn is beautiful English model. The Londoner made her runway debut in New York fashion week in 2007, and in 2009 she had a son.
Well Dunn with Jourdan Dunn is described in its youtube page:


From the runway to the kitchen, English supermodel Jourdan Dunn can do it all. In this light and easy cooking show, she brings her considerable charms to bear on easy dishes...her unique instruction is heavy on the socializing with her celeb kitchen guests.

Cara Delevingne and Karlie Kloss are just a couple of the model guests (and close friends) of Jourdan Dunn.

Karlie Kloss visiting Jourdan Dunn. They cooked vegeterian curry and the famous Karlie Kookies.


The adorable Cara Delevingne cooks shrimp tempura with Jourdan.



What do you think of Jourdan's in the kirchen series?
She seems so nice and she's so funny!

Love always,

Francesca

11 comments:

  1. Oh really interesting show is the first time than I see this supermodel cooking show!
    Thanks for share!
    Btw now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back in both!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and hope you come back :)
      I just checked out your blog and it's great!

      All the best!

      Delete
  2. wow, great post! Thank you so much for your nice comment :) My sister takes me photos :) I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! thanks for stopping by :)
      Hope you come back soon!

      Delete
  3. Jourdan Dunn seems so nice!
    I hadn't heard of her cooking show before & i'm checking it out now!
    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Andy thank you so much for your comment!
      I LOVE your blog :) And I just followed you.
      best,
      Francesca
      La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  5. She is a beauty, indeed. Her food series made me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment, I'm following back! If you want we can follow also on facebook, twitter and bloglovin!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win your favorite pair of sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These videos are so cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!