Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jennifer Lopez honored at the AmfAR Gala


The designer Kenneth Cole said of the AmfAR Gala: "I love this party because you have a sense that what you're doing is important. You don't feel indulgent"


The honoree with fabulous and extravagant Vogue art director Andre Leon Tally.


Jennifer wore an amazing electric blue Jason Wu gown. The dress had a fabric that was a cross between sequins and lace. She looked beautiful, and my love for the curavalicious J-Lo is quite recent, after I watched an interview where she was so down-to-earth and sweet.


Candice Swanepoel looked gorgeous in a grey and black dress. The dress looked great with her beautiful shiny blonde hair and the look was finished with a spectacular golden clutch. Her makeup is beautiful and very punk-ish.


The two gorgeous models: Eniko Mihalik and Lindsay Wixson in Dsquared2. I love how the two gowns look together, they both have long trains  and are paired with shiny jewels and big clutches.



The Brazilian beauty Izabel Goulart looked very business chic in an Alberta Ferreti suit. She paired the menswear attire with two gold accesories: a clutch and a necklace, with a very simple hairdo: a tight bun.


The combination of colors is beautiful: fuchsia, beige, emerald green and red. Models Renata Maciel, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Yasmin Warsame and Ana Beatriz Barros.



The Model-DJ Leigh Lezark wore a scarlet-red glamourous gown by Dsquared2. I hadn't heard much of the brand Dsquared2 before, but from what I've seen on the AmfAR Gala the gowns are gorgeous.



Hanneli Mustaparta in a beige classic Calvin Klein Collection dress. The dress has a very simple cut and a silk fabric, but was complemented by Hanneli's beautiful makeup and red/orange lips.




Two NYC stylish DJs: Mia Moretti and Caitlin Moe. I love Mia's pink satin and peplum gown, it's beautiful and dreamy. Caitlin's white gown has a plunging V-neck, it's so sexy and chic! The white dress is paired with a colored clutch that looked fantastic.

Beautiful gowns and looks. I love the Dsquared2 dresses.
What do you think of these dresses? Which one's your favorite? 

All the best,
Francesca 


30 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jlo looked stunning.
    Amazing post dear
    wanna follow eaxh other via gfc and bloglovin?
    http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/?m=0
    kisses from GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I just followed you on gfc and bloglovin, you have such a beautiful blog!
      Hope you follow too if you like :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  2. Nice post...

    Kisses,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Rocio gracias por pasarte! Si a mi también me encanta JLo!
      tienes un blog genial! Ya te he seguido.
      Saludos
      Francesca

      Delete
  4. Es que JLo no me gusta nada de nada, se ponga lo que se ponga me parece horrible. Pero Candice Swanepoel iba preciosa con ese toque punk!! :) Besitos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí, Candice es una diosa!
      Gracias por pasarte Irene, espero que te haya gustado y vuelve :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  5. really love your blog! Do you want to follow each other on bloglovin? just let me know! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esra I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin!
      Great blog!
      Hope you come back :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  6. Candice looks amazing!
    I have nominated you for an award on my blog...do check it out!
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candice thank you so much! I'm honored!

      Delete
  7. Candice looked admirable! Her dress is totally awesome, I love it. Eniko Mihalik and Lindsay Wixson - their dresses are beautiful too. They look like from old movie, great. And Hanneli... Her dress is modest but not worse than other costumes. In my opinion Penelope's dress is ugly.
    Check my new post out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie thanks for your lovely comment! I know, the picture of Eniko and Lindsay is gorgeous!
      I will definitely check out your new post!

      Francesca

      Delete
  8. Great post!!))) Your blog is very cool)
    Follow you) Follow me, if you want))
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I followed you already! Great blog :)

      Delete
  9. Great photos :X
    I'm following you now via GFC and Bloglovin, I hope you'll follow me back too!
    kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Adina!!! :)

      Delete
  10. Great and fashion post! :)

    I invite you to visit and follow my blog if you like it!.. i can follow you back if you want!!

    Greetings! ;)

    http://enaissoul.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya te he visitado y seguido! Tu blog es genial!

      Saludos!

      Delete
  11. very nice ~~!
    http://carolineepe.blogspot.com
    follow each other?\ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karolina, definitely! I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin!
      Hope you do too!
      All the best,
      Francesca

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Lucia thanks so much for stopping by, your blog is AMAZING! I'm so honored you visited ladolcemoda!

      All the best,
      Francesca

      Delete
  13. Great post:)
    Very beautiful blog!!!

    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oksana, I just followed you! Great blog!!
      Francesca

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Leyla thank you for visiting ladolcemoda!
      You have a great blog, I just followed you :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!