Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Katy Perry for Vogue

Katy Perry has finally popped her Vogue cherry. This is the 28-year-old's first ever Vogue Cover and she looks absolutely stunning.
The July issue of Vogue.

Below are some of the images from the photo shoot... Although the pictures were shot by Annie Liebovitz, the amazing photographer, I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the gorgeous gowns next to the red barn/in the farm with the chickens.

Katy in a fabulous gown on location in San Ysidro Ranch, near Montecito.

Katy Perry laying on the hay with a fabulous fucsia taffeta gown.

My favorite shot: Katy next to yellow flowers, in an amazing gown with a floppy hat.

The Santa Barbara native singer wore a black and red strapless dress next to the red barns.





Watch Katy Perry's beauty and makeup routine.


Thank you for stopping by.
What do you think of Katy Perry's barn Vogue photo shoot? I love the gowns, the location? not so much.
And what do you think of Katy's makeup routine?


All the best,
Francesca

photo creds: vogue.com

13 comments:

  1. Awesome photos!

    http://www.sashakayes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sasha thanks for visiting,
      You have a great blog :)

      Delete
  2. I agree the location doesn't go well with her gown. She looks amazing regardless though!

    Lovely post! I enjoyed it :)

    beateacoffeechic.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aman thank you so much for following ladolcemoda!
      I know the location kind of ruined it for me, but the gowns are gorgeous!
      Thank you for your support!!
      Francesca

      Delete
  3. she's beautiful !! :D
    thanks for follow me dear !
    follow you back now :D
    xx
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, it is harder to see the art of the dresses when you are so distracted by the CHICKENS! anyway, nice post ;) I follow you on bloglovin

    www,graceintemporelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just wonderful! Just found your blog, and already following, love it :) x

    www.blushelement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, thank you so much for stopping by!
      I just checked out your blog & I followed you :)
      Great blog!
      All the best
      Francesca

      Delete
  6. Amazing ! Great shoot like always :)
    Feel invite to follow and comment on my blog freshblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl, thank you so much for your visit and comment!
      I just followed you on GFC, hope you follow back!

      Francesca

      Delete
  7. Nice photos!

    Regards from www.inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!