Friday, June 14, 2013

Little Monsters by Fendi


Fendi has come out with its newest Resort '14 collection, and it features (again) little monster purses.





I have to say, if I ever were to buy a Fendi bag (I wish, yet at least for now: highly unlikely), I would never buy these little monster purses. Although, they are very interesting to look at, and I'm sure we'll see them on daring fashionistas or front row during fashion week.

Anna DelloRusso posted this picture of last season's Fendi bag on her website.


What do you think of the little monster purses? Would you wear them?

All the best,

Francesca





6 comments:

  1. TOO PERFECT!!

    NEW POST!
    http://nabiasecret.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nabia gracias por pasarte por ladolcemoda!
      Y felicitaciones por aparecer en Marie Claire!
      Saludos :)

      Delete
  2. As you said, they are intresting to look at. But I dont think I would put my money in a bag like those ones :)

    Have a nice day!
    Mathilde.
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mathilde,
      Thank you so much for your visit and comment!

      Francescaღ

      Delete
  3. thank you for your comment, dear:) would you like to follow each other?:)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I followed you already :)
      If you want, follow back

      Francesca

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!