Sunday, June 16, 2013

natural makeup looks

I love a good natural makeup look. It makes one feel pretty and clean at the same time. It's the perfect way to show that you love yourself and to feel comfortable in your own skin.

Below you will find some of the best natural looks seen this month on beautiful actresses, that know how to keep it natural and chic:

The beautiful Drew Barrymore on the cover of C magazine, wearing a natural look with red lips. She wears everything from Dior, Oscar and Valentino. Actually, Drew Barrymore has her own makeup line called Flower.

The ad for Drew Barrymore's Flower makeup line. "Love the way you look."


Jessica Chastain wore a green emerald Herve L Leroux one shoulder gown to the Maui Film Festival last week. That color look great on her and her hair looks so healthy to the side.


Olivia Munn, the beautiful actress, graces the cover of Bello magazine donning a natural and sophisticated look. 



D.I.Y

Or follow Glamour Magazine's step by step tutorial on how to get a great natural look:

Step 1: Hide Dark Circles

Step 2: A touch of base (they recommend using a foundation stick)

Step 3: Take care of details: cover up any zits or marks with concealer.

Step 4: Blush yourself... (get the natural look by using cream blush)

Step 5: Apply shimmery eye base (from lash line to brow bone)

Step 6 & 7: Finish your look by applying some mascara and some lip balm.

http://www.glamour.com/beauty/2011/05/perfect-makeup-8-super-easy-steps-for-looking-flawless-fast?currentPage=8


Are you a fan of the natural makeup look? 

All the best,


Francesca

PS: I leave you with this picture I found online of wonderful Chanel nail polishes



31 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    *PersunMall Giveaway On My Blog*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buena guía! Me gusta mucho el acabado natural.

      No te pierdas hoy mis look Working Girl....con un toque casual y una Sandalias y Bolso espectaculares!. ;)

      Besos de
      http://www.withorwithoutshoes.com - Mi Bloglovin

      Delete
  2. Very helpful!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poppy I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin.
      Congrats on a great blog!
      :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you dear,I followed back already.:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! :) Following you now! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the natural look! It's what I usually wear (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love natural make up! Great post! Thank you for your sweet comment and for following me! I'm following you back on both!

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thank you for your comment! Id love to follow each other!
    Following you now on BlogLovin and GFC!

    Hope you follow back ;)

    xxxxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alicia! Great blog :)
      I followed you on bloglovin and gfc too!
      F

      Delete
  7. Me encanta este tipo de maquillaje.Besos

    www.elenacalfer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drew looks beautiful. She looks natural but has hard makeup. Natural makeup is too "light" for photo sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love the nude make-up, but for the day because the night demands colours and brights!
    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love natural makeup in summer!
    Thank you so much for stopping by and following! I’m following you back on GFC and Bloglovin!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post.. I just love the natural makeup...makes you look beautiful without any fakeness..
    Keep in touch..

    Kisses,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Drew Barrymore the best. Thanks for the tips for natural looking makeup!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosh I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin!
      Great blog!

      Delete
  13. Francesca, nice tips!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know ))

    http://www.sashakayes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sasha great blog! I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin :)
      Francesca

      Delete
    2. Francesca, thank you for following me! Followed you back XXX

      Delete
  14. Wonderful tutorial! Thank you for sharing it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by & for commenting!
      You have a great blog & I just followed you!

      Francesca

      Delete
  15. In my opinion, there's nothing more pretty than natural make-up. This is a great tutorial, Thanks for sharing. :)

    morethanpinkglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by :)
      And for your support!

      All the best
      Francesca

      Delete
  16. This is really interesting! Good inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :) I just checked out your blog and it's great!!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!