Wednesday, June 12, 2013

radical self love: Gala Darling


Gala Darling is a New Zealander. Gala Darling is a blogger and an inspirational speaker. Gala Darling is a fabulous New Yorker. Gala Darling is a radical self lover. Gala Darling is an author. Gala Darling is a style icon.


I recently stumbled upon Gala Darling's amazing blog and spent hours reading through old posts.




If you are looking for inspirational posts on loving -and taking care- of yourself, or just posts about cute & authentic style. She has been featured in tons of magazines like Elle, Cosmo, Teen Vogue, the New York Post and tons more. Every thursday you can find a things i love post, usually with topics like: "Stop Making Excuses," "In The Middle of A Storm..." and even details on her trip to Disneyland :)




The beautiful Gala with corky designer Betsey Johnson.


These are just some of her fabulous heels.

Above, you can find some pictures of her colorful style.

Take a look at these amazing-inspirational articles:

<3 How To Practice Major Mega Supreme Body Love… Daily!
<3 How Do You Embrace & Celebrate Your Body?
<3 100 Things To Do When You’re Upset (The Sad Trombone List)


You should definitely check out her blog (if you haven't already) and start loving yourself (something I'm definitely still working on)!
What do you think about her fabulous style? And I love the picture of her and designer Betsey Johnson.

All the best,
And thank you so much for stopping by :)

Francesca



21 comments:

  1. Thank u so much for sharing her blog, honey.

    Its an enormous plajure to read her blog.

    Have a great day,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a reader of Gala Darling for over 2 years now and yes, I agree with you that she is amazing! One of the most unconventional bloggers around :)

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!
    Really like your blog!Maybe we could follow each other!

    Only a storm in a coffee cup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. haha thanks :) You have a great blog!
      Come back soon :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for introducing me to her blog, it looks like she really has fun with fashion! Your blog is great too by the way, looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,thank you subscribing my blog,your blog looks so cute,i am following you back

    have a nice day

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool photos!! Those shoes are stunning!!

    *Besos*

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Feel free to check out my new post, we can also follow each other if you would like to :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave I've just followed you on GFC and bloglovin, great blog! I love your latest picks!

      Come back soon :)

      Delete
  9. Hey, nice blog...

    Would you like to follow each other...

    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done and done!
      I've just followed you :) Hope you come back to LaDolceModa!

      Delete
  10. Great post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog post about it! (: xx

    http://stylishlysierra.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm honored!
      I just commented :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for sharing, I will check out her blog ;)

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha your blog is amazing!!!
      You are gorgeous!

      Delete
  12. she looks amazing:)) love her heels:) would you like to follow each other on GFC, G+, twitter and bloglovin?? let me know dear:)) also, I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leonor, great blog! I just followed you and I love the outfits you chose on your last post!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  13. I didn't know about Gala until you told me about her and she seems very inspirational... I love your blog Dolce! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!