Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rihanna chez Coco's

Rihanna is always known for her extravagant style, from not wearing pants to wearing skin tight babydoll leather dresses. There is no fashion risk she is not willing to take, and risk or no risk, she always looks incredibly chic.

Last week, she visited the extraordinary Coco Chanel's Parisien apartment. She wore an all-white ensemble (all Chanel, of course) and documented her visit on instagram.

The fabulous all-white Chanel outfit.

Take a look at those amazing sunglasses!






She tweeted:
    1. Got the keys to apartment!!! Yesterday=Most Legendary day in Paris!!!!


Rihanna always looks amazing, let's take a look at some of her latest looks:

The singer wearing a beautiful Azzedine Alaia gown to the 2013 Grammy's

Rihanna looking completely grunge walking around London all in black leather (and a red striped beanie).

RiRi rocking an Azzedine Alaia jumpsuit with a snake-skin clutch.

On stage in Marrocco, an incredibly glamourous Rihanna wears a white coat, knee-high leather boots, vintage Versace clear sunglasses. 

Above, she wears a black jersey maxi dress with a sexy leg cut, a red purse with flats.


Are you a fan of Rihanna's risk taking fashion sense? Do you have a favorite Rihanna outfit? What do you think of the outfit she wore to Chanel's apartment?


Thank you for stopping by!

All the best,

Francesca





14 comments:

  1. cute blog ! she looks stunning in all white. I have followed you on bloglovin`, hopefully you will like my blog too .xoxo www.pinkcupcake7.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy this white number of hers. I'm usually not a fan of her and her style (that, in my opinion, looks like she's trying too hard). But this I'll approve of!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta tu blog! Tus posts son muy interesantes y me gusta la recopilación de fotos que haces :) Te sigo en Bloglovin, espero que quieras seguir mi blog también :)
    Saludos desde Salta!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the photos and ur blog ofourse. hope you will visit my blog too!

    xoxo
    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    Anyway,interesting blog and hope to see more posts.
    we've followed your blog and hope you would visit ours too!

    xx,
    http://www.gandagilbert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡Pero que bonita es Rihanna!
    Besos

    http://cute-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post & photos :))
    Maybe we follow each other?!
    Let me know :)

    greetings :)

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a fierce fashion icon, I love how she mixes high fashion with street style.
    Visit my blog if you can + I follow back on GFC/Bloglovin'

    Simone, XO
    http://roc-ldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's a fierce fashion icon, I love how she mixes high fashion with street style.
    Visit my blog if you can + I follow back on GFC/Bloglovin'

    Simone, XO
    http://roc-ldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. me gusta tu blog.

    www.elenacalfer.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is the epitome of sexy and classic all at once! great pics!

    xo's

    -teeney

    christeeney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!