Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rita Ora: the new material girl

The UK singer Rita Ora is the new face of the Material Girl Collection.

Rita Ora has amazing style, and now she is following in the footsteps of other great -and fashionable- Brits before her, Kelly Osbourne and Georgia May Jagger. She is the new face of Madonna and Lola's line.

Rita Ora and the original material girl Madonna.


Rita Ora reminds me so much of Rihanna, she isn't afraid of taking fashion risks and manages to be grundgy and classy all at the same time.

Rita Ora and Rihanna side by side:


The two glam singers side by side.. I can't decide who's style I like better!


Rita Ora in grundgy red carpet attire, in an Ulyana Sergeenko gown.

Rita in a black sequined Roc Nation leg-cut gown.

In true effortless chic fashion, Rita wears an all white ensemble with a shiny clutch.

This beautiful light blue gown is Vivienne Westwood and completely classy.

Rita wearing a Punk McQueen floral outfit.


Other fabulous Rita outfits:



And the perfect opposites:
Both Outfits are INCREDIBLE. Which one do you like best: all white? or all black?



Both fashionistas-singers: Rita and Rihanna together. 


And now: my favorite fashion besties of all time:





Anyways, what do you think of Rita as the new face of the Material Girl Collection? A match made in fashion heaven if you ask me... 
And what about Rita Ora and Rihanna's style comparisons?

All the best,
(and thank you for stopping by)
Francesca


12 comments:

  1. Wow! Rita in the white gown is exquisite! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rita SO much. She's such a sweetheart. And her style is totally perfect! Yes Skins is still going on, the seventh season will come out at the beginning of july c:

    xoxo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Rita Ora's style, this will be exciting! And about here comparison to Rihanna, it's totally okay. They look bad a** and chic :))

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is great that she is new face of Material Girl! I love that she is not afraid to be unique!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, I know she is so unique and authentic!
      I just checked out your blog and it's great.
      Thanks for stopping by Ladolcemoda & hope you come back soon:)

      Francesca

      Delete
  5. thanks a lot for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment... thanks for following, im following you back on bloglovinand GFC..

    keep in touch,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her! i think she has all the attitude! her style rocks as herself!

    I've seen some your posts and I think they are great, you're very inspiring and talented for blogging. I'm your newest fan and follower :)

    I invite you to follow me back :)

    Anna from Anna's Mirror
    http://annasmirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna your blog is amazing! I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin.
      Francesca

      PS: I love your dress in the latest post, you look beautiful!

      Delete
  7. the rockk babe !
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. the biggest discount price of chrsitian louboutin pumps sale online,and only need 88$ one pair, don't miss it.
    Christian Louboutin Black patent leather 120 Pigalle pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude Patent Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Red Patent Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clredsolesale.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!