Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sophia Webster, brit shoe designer



Sophia Webster is a shoe designer, who studied at the Royal College of Art and worked for Nicholas Kirkwood (a famous shoe luxury designer) for two years.

She has just come out with a new collection to the line she started in 2012:  “I like to bring out the little girl who likes to dress up,” she also says she is inspired by exotic Brazil and Yayoi Kusama (a Japanese artist and writer). 

Sophia's line is very whimsical and fun, and she was even selected as one of the few Emerging Footwear Designer of the Year by Condé Nast Footwear News.



These are some of the fabulous, playful designs.


I specially love these, aren't they gorgeous?




And these are just a few of her fans:






I love her designs! They are very naive and colorful but fashionably chic, everything I love about fashion: daring and dreamy all at the same time. What do you think of Sophia Webster's designs? 

All the best,

Francesca


10 comments:

  1. Love her designs too :-) Amazing Heels, i want all!
    Sure, i follow you back :D
    Happy Day! Kira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her designs, I blogged one of it too before. Her designs look so fun and yes, makes me feel like a little girl. She is now one of my favorite shoe designers.

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read yours! You have an amazing blog!
      And true, her designs are gorgeous!

      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. you are so cute! how about to follow each other

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/search/label/***GIVEAWAY***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana! Yes definitely, I just followed you on gfc and bloglovin! Congrats on a great blog, and your outfit on "new try" is gorgeous!

      Come back soon :)

      Delete
  4. Diseños muy atrevidos y coloridos!! :)

    http://missyloop.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!