Saturday, June 29, 2013

style crush: Allison Williams

Allison Williams, best known for her role as Marnie Michaels on Lena Dunham's Girls
She has fabulous style.
Allison grew up in Connecticut, attended Yale University and her father is a famous tv producer (he is friends with all the late night comedians). Allison has an amazing singing voice, she got discovered singing.

 Take a look at some of Allison's gown choices:
The first one, a long sleeved silver sheer dress that looks angelic on her. Then a put together pink dress, with a mixture of lace and taffeta. A tight red sexy dress. An extravagant green emerald gown with a peplum waist. And finally a short light bue/silver dress. 

My favorites: her black and fuchsia choices. The first one, her fashion forward MET ball gown: sheer black. 


WhoWhatWear featured the fabulous all-american beauty
I always love WWW's Girl of the month, they always choose amazing clothes for fabulous fashionistas. This edition follows my fav Allison Williams.


ALLISON'S MAKE UP LOOK


Her face always looks so fresh, and is it just me or does she always have a shiny healthy glow? 
Her fair complexion is always accompanied by peachy cheeks and glossy lips.

I've always been a huge Benefit fan. I love everything they have, from their cute packaging to the makeup itself and its quirky names. I totally recommend it!

What do you think of Allison's style?
How about her always-fresh makeup looks?

thanks for reading,

Francesca

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :) I really appreciate your visit!

      Delete
  2. Lovely dresses

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, Thank you so much for your comment :)
      I just followedyou and hope you can follow back :)
      Francesca

      Delete
  3. Allison es muy linda!!
    Me encanta la serie Girls..
    Saludos de Colombia!

    Lucia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!