Friday, June 21, 2013

style watch: Diane Kruger

Diane Kruger is a fashion model turned Hollywood actress. The 36 year-old German native is best known for her acting roles in Troy, Inglorious Bastards and National Treasure.


2011: (Left) Diane Kruger with Jason Wu at the Costume Institute Gala. (Right) Diane wore a beautiful golden Calvin Klein collection satin gown to the AmfAr '11 Gala. 


(Left) Diane Kruger in an all-white long sleeved Calvin Klein dress with Francisco Costa and the fabulous Zoe Saldana. (Right) The most fashionable pair: Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger at the YSL Opera Gala, both in YSL.


(Left) Diane Kruger at the 2013 Met Gala, she wore a fantastic sheer lace Chanel Couture gown.
(Right) The beautiful actress wore a printed black and white Giambattista Balli dress to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. 


(Left)Diane looking completely angelic in a beautiful drapey mint Giambattista Balli gown at the Cannes Film Festival 2013. (Right) The German actress looked youthful and pretty in a MIU MIU dress at the Inglorious Bastards Premiere.


(Right) Diane looking like a native Parisienne in Chanel, at the Chanel Couture s/s 2013. (Left) Diane at the Farewell My Queen Premiere wearing an Azzedine Alaia silver dress. I love the cut of the dress and especially the top part.


(Right) Diane at last year's Met gala wearing the most incredible violet Prada gown. (Left) The blonde bombshell looked stunning in this red Calvin Klein.



Diane Kruger has such a unique sense of style, she always exudes incredible confidence and she oozes old hollywood glamour.

What do you think of Diane Kruger's style?

Xx,
Francesca


photo creds: http://vogue.com.au/ & http://style.com/


20 comments:

  1. I love diane krugers style - and her hair/makeup :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather thank you so much for stopping by!
      I love her style too!

      I just checked out your blog and it's great!!
      I followed you :)

      Delete
  2. Ciao, c'è una sorpresa per te sul mio blog! Passa a dare un'occhiata! http://notvoguebaby.blogspot.it/2013/06/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille per il blog award! Lo aprezzo molto!!
      Mi piace molto il tuo blog!!

      Delete
    2. E ti ho seguito su bloglovin!!!!
      :)

      Delete
  3. I love her and her effortless beauty I have my prom soon and I will be channeling her look xxxx

    http://kosmetickaleidoscope.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harriet thank you so much for stopping by:)
      I just checked out your blog & I just followed you
      All the best!
      Francesca

      Delete
  4. me encanta su bloggg
    saludos
    juana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe she's 36! She's one of the most elegant, beautiful actresses out there, without a doubt! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she's so gorgeous!
      Congrats on a great blog :) I just followed you on bloglovin too!

      Francesca

      Delete
  6. I really do love Diane Kruger's style, she has very chic fashion sense!! I also think her face is so stunning, that she can look sexy in anything lol. Thank you for sharing these pictures, Francesca!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda thank you so much for your lovely comment :)
      I really appreciate it!
      All the best
      Francesca

      Delete
  7. Her style is so flawlessly classy :) I think my favorite one is the mint green dress, partly because she looks gorgeous and partly because I'm addicted to that shade of green!

    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sierra your blog is fabulous!!
      I just checked it out and i love all the badges you have, and your latest post on bikinis was really cool.
      all the best,
      Francesca

      Delete
  8. I LOVE LOVE her! so gorgeous :)

    x

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie thank you so much for your comment :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Mica lovely blog!
      Thank you so much for your comment :)

      Delete
  10. There is something about Diane Kruger ... She seems to think she is so cool, but guess what? She is pretty cool, so what can I say? Love her in these photos. I like that she isn't over-exposed like other it girls.
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her style. She is always well dressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!