Thursday, June 27, 2013

the Sofia handbag


Sofia Coppola is a fashion icon, hence it is no surprise that her namesake Louis Vuitton handbag is a HUGE success in the fashion world. Why do I love it? It's simple, classic and easy to wear (it goes with everything).


Some of the many fashionistas that are fans of the Sofia LV Bag: Alexa Chung, Kate Moss, Miranda Kerr, Sienna Miller and Kristen Dunst.

The four different models of the Sofia bag, with the fashionista herself. 


Read the 10 reasons why Garance Doré loves the handbag

Click here to read the older post on Sofia Coppola's Milkfed fashion brand

What do you think of the Sofia bag? would you buy it?

Love,
And thank you for reading!

Francesca



14 comments:

  1. Such a nie bag, YES I would buy it!

    xoxo, Aman

    beauteacoffeechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aman I totally agree! it's gorgeous!
      Thanks for stopping by :) I really appreciate it!

      Francesca

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Natalia I totally agree. The bag is beautiful!
      Thank you so much for your visit!
      Francesca

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sono d'accordo!!
      grazie per la tua visita!!!!!
      spero torniiiii :) baciii

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Jessica thank you so much for your comment!
      I LOVE your blog! Your pictures are always incredible!
      I'm a huge fan :)

      Francesca from La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  5. This bag is nice but we don't know the price...
    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias por su visita y su comentario!
      Si... ojala fuera accesible esta cartera! Me encantaría poder comprarla!

      Saludos!!
      Francesca, su amiga de La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  6. Yeah I would buy that! I don't think my bank account would like it though...

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa, I totally agree! I wish I could ever buy a bag like this one...
      I loved your blog! And I just followed you :)
      If you like follow back so we can keep in touch!

      Francesca from La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  7. Es muy bonita esta cartera!
    Muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog!

    Saludos, Juanaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I would buy it to use it as like a daily bag, to run errands or to classes and interviews.
    x
    Love,
    Lin

    http://ihaveathingforunicorns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!