Saturday, June 8, 2013

throwback: Beverly Hills 90210 fashion



Don't ask me why, but lately I've been obsessing over Beverly Hills 90210 reruns. I think we all secretly love and miss "the gang." They basically embody what we call 90s fashion.



Crop tops, tight leggings, boyfriend blazers, spandex, denim...






Donna looking fabulous (no surprise here). Doesn't this dress look a lot like something Carrie Bradshaw would wear?

Baby dolls and combat boots.. Wasn't this last year? 


Kelly Taylor. The blonde bombshell had great style, always very fashionable.


And now: my favorite girl was the beautiful Donna Martin, she was so principaled and naive, yet completely chic and cool. She always had the best outfits, usually somewhere along babydoll dresses, fab jewelry, florals... She wasn't afraid to take fashion risks (mermaid costume anyone?) but she wasn't afraid to wear the betsey-johnson floral dress with a matching headband.


Were you a fan of 90210? It was incredibly addictive...



Thank you for checking in :)

All the best,

Francesca

14 comments:

  1. That's one of the coolest posts I've seen for a long time :) Beverly Hills 90210 rock!

    effiesdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. I absolutely love the crazy 90's fashion. (: x

    http://stylishlysierra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those years fashion! A really great aspect of 90's fashion were the oversized and comfy sweaters ;)
    Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on GFC and bloglovin (#12)....and I clicked there on the "♥like button" (below each post) on all your posts, to show my appreciation and some love ;)
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a happy day and a fabulous week<3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is great! I love your blog, it’s really cute and I love the way you write. This may sound stalkerish, but I’ve just read through all your posts! Follow and check out me? http://charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you believe I actually never watched the 'old' 90210? :p I did watch the newer series (with the worst ending ever haha btw) but these pictures make me want to watch some episodes... Thanks for posting!

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Such a cool flashback:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Post, I love the '90!
    Nicky

    www.mywishstyle.com. NEWPOsT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I've only watched the new 90210 series, but after reading this i'll definitely watch the older one. I love programs where i can admire the clothes! I'd love to follow you :) have a look at my blog and follow back if you'd like :)
    emilykielthy.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great POST!!!! nice blog!!

    Visit us :-)
    www.frenchologie.com - One click away from the French lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Francesca! thank you so much for your message in my blog! i love yours too!! :D so i'm following you :D <3

    best,
    carolina
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!