Saturday, June 22, 2013

tobi.com haul!


Tobi.com is an amazing online fashion store, I found the site after watching this youtube video-haul and then became obsessed with it!
Not only are the clothes chic and cool, but the customer services are so nice, I needed to change the shipping address and they were completely helpful with my inquiries and situation.
Since I live in the Southern Hemisphere, I bought mostly winter clothes


Jane Contrast Jacket- A green military jacket with black leather arms. I LOVE it! It's perfect for looking effortlessly chic every-day. Online here.

Cross Centered Sweater- This is the perfect sweater to cuddle up in, but still look completely chic. It was originally $62 dollars but now it's on sale for $21. Check it out here. It's a beautiful knitted sweater that is super soft.

Bacardigan Sweater- Perfect to use over shorts or skinny jeans, online here. Originally $58, I bought it on ivory. Although, a down side is that I hadn't realized it was 100% acrylic, but still it's gorgeous.

Raina Ruffled Tier Dress- A beautiful black ruffled dress, with a revealing back. I love it! (and especially the back). I like it because it can be paired with tights and be perfect for winter, or some high heels and bare legs for summer. Click here to view online.

Feeling Cami Shift Dress- Gorgeous and elegant, yet simple. Perfect for a cocktail party.I love it!


Lace Tat Top- $32. It's absolutely cute and it looks super vintage and fantastic. It's made of a mixture of Nylon and Spandex, hence it's really tight. I love that I can wear this with a black skirt and it can be elegant, or look casual with some jeans. Click here to view it online.



I love my Tobi purchases! I truly recommend it, and there's even a  50% off your first order if you like their page on facebook.

What do you think of my purchases?

Stay chic!
Francesca


35 comments:

  1. Nice!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!!
    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Filipa thank you for your comment!
      You have a lovely blog & I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin :)
      Hope you do too!
      Francesca
      La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  3. i now follow u on bloglovin and GFC....hope u follow me back
    kisses
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kriti thank you so much for follwing :)
      And congrats for the liebster award!
      I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin too!
      :)
      La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  4. love this and your blog hun! just followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maddy thank you for visiting La Dolce Moda :)
      And for your comment!
      Francesca

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Grazie per il tuo comment!
      Me piace molto il tuo blog :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Neha thanks for your comment :)
      I really appreciate your visit!

      Delete
  7. Such lovely new purchases! That jacket looks so warm :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mica, thank you so much for your comment!
      hope you come back
      :) Francesca

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Ciao Jessica! Thank you for your visit :)
      Me piace TANTISIMO il tuo blog!
      Grazie per il tuo comment :)

      Delete
  9. Such stylish pieces, like your choice! :)

    www.nevernotinspired.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit :) Great blog!!

      Delete
  10. Thank you for your lovely comment!!!
    I follow you now on GFC and bloglovin!!
    If you want we can follow each other on G+, Twitter, facebook,...
    Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me darling!! I really appreciate it :)
      You have a great blog!!!!
      And sure, I'll follow you if you like :)

      Delete
  11. Sweater it's great <3 love <3
    Kiss ;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrycja great blog!
      I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin :) If you like you can follow back!
      Francesca :)

      Delete
  12. Great finds! So cool:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ira thank you for your comment :)
      I appreciate your visit!
      Francesca
      La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  13. That lace top is so pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eleanor thank you for your comment!
      I LOVE your blog! Your latest post on the cloud-y nails is great!
      I just followed you on gfc and bloglovin, if you like you can follow back :)

      Francesca
      La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  14. una estupenda seleccion

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me encantan tus compras!
    Saludos de buenos aires
    Juana

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that jacket and lacey top! You bought some great things :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!