Monday, June 17, 2013

Tom Ford

Tom Ford's Fall 2013 campaign has just come out, with models: Herieth Paul, Soo Joo Park, Zusanna Bijovich & Gemma Refoufi.
Three models wearing leopard print coats and glasses, with fabulous pink makeup. I love this campaign picture, the models appearing to fashionably sit front-row together, staring at the camera.

I love this campaign picture. The shoot was photographed by the designer himself: Tom Ford, and the models wore the fabulous "Ka-Pow!" comic inspired gowns. They're very pop artish


Rihanna wearing Tom Ford's fabulous knee high boots from the fall 2013 collection. I love the outfit, the shirt/dress goes great with the Tom Ford boots.


The always fashionable singer wearing the Tom Ford knee-high boots, next to the Autumn/Winter Tom Ford fashion show.


And, Rihanna posted this picture on instagram of Tom Ford's present for her, and she wrote:

My baby daddy loves me!!!! #TomFord I love you! Thank you!


Do you like Tom Ford's newest ad campaigns? What do you think of Tom Ford's printed knee-high boots? 

Thank you for stopping by,

Francesca


17 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment dear <33
    Omg the dresses are sooooo cool and stunning! great post dear!
    Followed you back on Bloglovin, since GFC is closing down on July 1st.

    Stay in touch!
    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove Tom Ford! This post is amazing, totally helpful (: I enjoy reading your blog, I've following (: I hope you would return the favor (: xx

    -Aya
    www.ayapritabelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aya, thank you for following and for your sweet comment!
      I just followed you on gfc :)

      All the best,
      Francesca

      Delete
  3. Those black and white boots are to die for! Yowzer!

    debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra thank you so much for visiting Ladolcemoda!
      You have a great blog! :) I just followed you!
      Francesca

      Delete
  4. wow, they r really awesome.
    Thanks so much for following my blog ! following u back..stay in touch !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. Love the high boots. I am following you back :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!
    I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonia great blog!
      I just followed back :)

      Delete
  7. i already love you because you have my same name :) Francesca <3 your blog is awesome!! stay in touch, name twin :D

    [Drifting Nomad]
    [Drifting Nomad Facebook]

    www.franomad.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/driftingnomad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog,beauty!♡
    Follow me and i will follow u back!
    http://lamourdesoibysm.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6841269/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sofya! I hadn't read this before, I just visited you blog and followed youon GFC + Bloglovin.. If you like you can follow back:)
      Great blog! And hope you have a great time in Bulgaria.
      xx
      your new friend from La Dolce Moda

      Delete
  9. You are invited to my "International Giveaway sponsored by Naked Minerals."

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-by-naked-minerals.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice post...

    Kisses,
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool post :)

    http://joannok.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think they're awesome but only on celebrities! its a little too much for everyday wear..

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com
    also, im already following you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!