Monday, June 3, 2013

white at Cannes & Sofia Coppola's Bling Ring

The Cannes Best Dressed 2013: seeing white

Rosie Huntington-Whitely looks fresh and elegant in this strapless white dress. She is wearing a Christian Dior dress and white Louboutin heels.


Doutzen Kroes is wearing a white long sleeved Calvin Klein gown. Her classic dress compliments her figure and is incredibly elegant.


Jennifer Lawrence is also rocking a Dior gown with pink/fuchsia Jimmy Choo heels. The dress has a detailed hand-painted bouquet of flowers on one side. 


Marion Cotillard looks very young and happy in McQueen. The dress has a beautiful texture and she looks so cute :)


Solange Knowles looks absolutely fabulous in this Stephane Rolland all white suit. We wouldn't expect anything less from Bey's sister, Solange looks fabulous all in white with red lips


Carey Mulligan looks adorable in this old hollywood Dior gown. She exudes an air of glamour and freshness. 


Emma Watson looks SPECTACULAR in this black & white Chanel couture gown. This has been one of my favorite looks this year, it's classy  and elegant but also daring.
And that reminds me, I definitely can't wait to see the movie BLING RING


Bling Ring Trailer


The movie is written and directed by Sofia Coppola, an amazing filmmaker, and it is based in the infamous Hollywood Hills burglaries in 2008. The trailer shows how the "bling ring" raids Paris Hilton's closet (and house...). Although the trailer does have a kind of freaky air.. 


What do you think of all the wonderful white gowns? I have to admit I'm pretty sure I like Emma Watson's Chanel gown best, it's so classic and beautiful.

Love, Francesca







11 comments:

  1. I can't wait for The Bling Ring either! It's going to be amaaaazing.

    The dresses at Cannes this year were so perfect. Another white dress that I loved was Nicole Kidman's Dior gown- it was stunning and I only wish I could get my hands on it somehow :P

    -Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving such lovely comments on my blog :)
    + I loved this post! I hope we can stay in touch :) about to follow you now! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Lawrence looks amazing! Following you now xx
    http://superfakekids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for visiting and commenting!!!
    :) I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment!! Your blog is amazing, so i'm following you now! XoXo from http://a-little-look-to-my-looks.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma Watson is perfect! And Bling Ring yess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Una seleccion muy bonita!!!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the firasa ahite dress


    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!