Thursday, June 13, 2013

Women In Film Max Mara Face of the Future Awards

The brand Max Mara and W Magazine through a party for the "Women in Film" and in honor of the face of the future: Hailee Steinfeld.


This video is found on the MaxMara webpage as a dedication to their honoree: Hailee Steinfeld.

Kiernan Shipka wore MaxMara. A green emerald color skirt paired with a printed black and white dress shirt and simple black and white heels.

The honoree wore a SportMax dress perfectly styled with Jimmy Choo heels and a black clutch.


TV presenter Louise Roe wore a red MaxMara dress with a leopard print belt. I love the combination of the red-orange color with the leopard print.


Jordana Brewster in a Sportmax dress. The dress is very lively with the orange flowers and white background, she looked gorgeous.

Ashley Madekwe stunned in a green floral Taffeta MaxMara dress with silver heels. And the look is finished with her lovely updo and her simple makeup.

Olivia Munn looked fantastic in a red and black peplum MaxMara dress. I specially love those grey YSL pumps.

And, finally the (former?) Nickelodeon star looked all grown up in this MaxMara dress. I couldn't find a picture of her dress online, but finally I found one. I love her whole look, the curvy Ombre hair, with the black clutch and black pumps.

What do you think of these dresses? These ladies all look (in the words of Rachel Zoe) "gorge." Every time I look at pictures from events like these, I can't help but think how amazing it would be to go to one, specially one that celebrates women. Everything from finding the perfect dress that makes you feel beautiful to putting makeup on... I don't know I'm just babbling, I know I'm not making any sense.

Anyways, all the MaxMara dresses have a very similar cut (except Miranda's), and similar patterns. I really like them, for some reason they all seem perfect for brunch. Or dinner parties.

Do you like theses MaxMara dresses?

Francesca

8 comments:

  1. hello dear, did not know your blog but is super nice!

    fashion fashion!

    I follow you!, mua!

    http://coletas-rebeldes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Thank you for visiting my blog, following you now on Bloglovin and GFC
    Follow back and Lets stay connected,
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done! Great blog :)
      How wonderful Miami...!
      Francesca

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfits! Nice inspirations dear. :)
    D you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mela I just checked out (and followed) your blog!
      I love it, congrats!
      And I will definitely check back in soon!

      Francesca

      Delete
  4. I like that dresses. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Denisa! Hope you come back.
      :)

      Delete
  5. pretty inspirational photo's:)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!