Saturday, June 22, 2013

XOX Betsey Johnson


XOX Betsey Johnson is the latest fashion tv show we all must watch. The show follows designer Betsey Johnson as she starts a new stage in her career, after her namesake fashion label went bankrupt, Steve Madden (the famous shoe designer) payed her debts and hence acquired her label. The tv show follows the 70 year-old Betsey as she starts to work for the Steve Madden brand.


Betsey with her daughter Lulu. Lulu is also a main character, and the tv series follows her attempt to start her own fashion label.

I remember the first time I walked into a Betsey Johnson store. I was 12 and it was in New York City. I was immediately drawn to the fabulous pink store, and as I walked in I was in utter pink and ruffles wonderland. I loved it, and I remember it like it were yesterday: the black and white floor, the beautiful mirrors, flowers everything... 
A Betsey Johnson store..

Betsey and Lulu Johnson being interviewed on their TV show.


What do you think? Will you be checking out XOX Betsey Johnson? Were you a Betsey fan?


All the best,
Francesca

photo creds: www.betseyjohnson.com

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Neha thank you so much for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Estefania thank you for your post! I love your blog :& I just followed you :)
      Saludos y espero que vuelvas :)

      Delete
  3. We didn't know the show but it looks funny!!

    Saludos desde www.inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por pasar chicas!!
      Saludos

      Delete
  4. Hey! You have really cool a blog! I liked it!

    If you want visit my blog and be fan of me: http://fromlifescorner.blogspot.com/

    Kisses, Emre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emre thank you so much for stopping by :)
      I just followed you, and I love your latest post with the pictures of animals
      All the best
      Francesca

      Delete
  5. Will have to check this out, looks like a lot of fun! Great post :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie I love your blog!
      Thank you so much for stopping by, and I just checked out your blog and I LOVE IT!
      :)
      all the best
      Francesca

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by La Dolce Moda Maddie!
      You're the best!

      Delete
  7. I had no clue that Betsey was on TV. Must follow. Thanks Francesca! You are always in the knowww! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!