Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Anna Wintour: Boss Woman


I just finished watching Boss Women: Anna Wintour, a BBC documentary filmed in 2000, that follows Anna Wintour in her 10 year Vogue- anniversary and it showcases Vogue as they enter the new millenium. 
The documentary could even be considered a "The September Issue" prequel, it features a much younger Anna Wintour (and a much nicer one too) and Vogue editor Plum Sykes. Other famous fashionistas that appear are: Karl Lagerfeld, Vogue protege: John Galliano, Puff Daddy,Annie Liebovitz and many others.

You can watch the full documentary here:

Be sure to tell me what you think.. Do you like Plum as much as I do?

Thank you for reading!
(I really appreciate it)



12 comments:

  1. A mi esta mujer me da miedo... jajaja!

    http://elprobadordemery.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria a mi tambien!! Me daría tanto miedo trabajar para ella!!

      Muchas gracias por tu comentario y tu visita:)

      Francesca

      Delete
  2. A nosotras también nos da miedo jajaja aunque su estilo es indiscutible!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estoy totalmente de acuerdo.. Me da muchisimo miedo pero la verdad que es un verdadero ICONO!!
      Chicas, muchas gracias por su visita y su comentario :)

      Francesca
      su amiga de Buenos Aires

      Delete
  3. Hey:)

    Really love your blog, amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://thecitymermaid.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Banni! Yes definitely :) I loved your blog!
      and I followed you on GFC, hope you follow back :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  4. Cool blog! ;)
    Visit me:

    http://mademoisellejuliet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juliet! I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin, great blog!!
      Hope you follow back :)
      Francesca

      Delete
  5. I didn't watch this documentary but I'll definitely watch it! Loved The Semptember issue!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stefani thank you so much for yourcomment! And for visiting La Dolce Moda!
      I absolutely love your fashion blog!!!

      And I loved the September Issue too!!

      Francesca :)

      Delete
  6. great outfits, I have stayed a great post

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurora, mil gracias por tu comentario y tu visita!
      Me encanta tu blog :)
      And great post on the energy drinks!!

      Francesca

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!