Thursday, July 11, 2013

Best dressed fashionistas ❤

These fashionistas never disappoint, and looked more than gorgeous in and around the beautiful Paris.

Rihanna looked cozy and effortless in this long Chanel dress at the Chanel 2013 Fall fashion show. I love her accessories: pearls and flowers, and her small Chanel tote bag.


The brit presenter, Alex Chung, looked wore an all black Chanel outfit to the 2013 Chanel fashion show.

Olivia Palermo, our favorite socialite-fashionista-model looked pretty and colorful while attending a party in Paris. I love the violet-yellow combination, she looks super chic as always.


Miroslava Duma, my favorite fashion editor, looked stunning in Jean Paul Gaultier's Paris show, wearing the designer.

What do you think of these gorgeous dresses?

Thank you for reading :)


Francesca


10 comments:

  1. Alexa Chung is my favourite! I think she's great!
    www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for your comment!!
      I love Sazzly Glimmer! Great blog!!

      Baciii
      Francesca :)

      Delete
  2. I'm usually an Alexa Chung fan but for this set, Rihanna looked the best! :)

    kdawnsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous! Love Riri style Have nioce day dear! M-C
    http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool post dear! I especially love Miroslava Duma;)

    Thanks for following me, I follow your beautiful blog too of course

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. You look great!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my dear! Amazing Post, you are abolutely right
    I love your blog!
    Just followed you, would you like to follow back?
    xoxo

    rebelishion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alexa Chung always looks adorable. This is no exception. She can wear a dress and heels and nothing else and somehow look more stylish than everyone else. Great picks! I'm following you on Bloglovin'. (:

    May the Force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!