Sunday, July 28, 2013

breakfast with Bevan & more fashion TV


Teen Vogue has just come out with a new web series called "Breakfast with Bevan"
The series consists of Andrew Bevan, the Teen Vogue features director, interviewing fashion personalities during breakfast. 
In the first episode (below) he interviews the designer Rebecca Minkoff and model Jessica Stam.

I loved this new series because I adore candid interviews with real life fashion pros. 



And, amongst the many web series Teen Vogue has just launched, my other favorite one is called Fashion at Work. The series is sort of "a day in the life" of different working fashionistas.



What do you think? Will you be watching any of these series?
I love watching them because I feel that at least a small part of me is actually seeing how the fashion industry really is (not just what we see in The Devil Wears Prada).

As always, thank you for reading! :)


Francesca

9 comments:

  1. nice post!
    wanna follow each other?
    happy happy sunday!
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inggrid thank you so much for visiting and commenting!
      I love your blog ;) Miss Monaaa is great!! <3
      And I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin. Hope you follow back :)

      Francesca

      Delete
  2. Thanks a ton for letting us know abt the new series...
    m on instagram now, lets follow each other there..
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pooja I'll check it out now! I don't really use instagram, but I'll definitely check it out :)
      Thank you for your visit and comment!

      Francesca <3

      Delete
  3. COol!

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda thank you so much for your visit and your comment :)
      A chic kiss to you too!

      Francesca

      Delete
  4. lovely post! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by!
      Yes! We should definitely follow each other :)
      I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you follow back!

      Francesca

      Delete
  5. Cool Teen Vogue Series... How do you know all these things??
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate your visit!